Bryan Nickel's Hydroplate Theory: Origin of the Grand Canyon
Video: Beautifully illustrated physics-based failure analysis of the formation of the Grand Canyon on the Colorado Plateau. The excavation resulted from the aftermath of the global flood of Genesis as explained by Dr. Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory. 94 minutes.
Audio: Bonus MP3 disc with five tracks of Bob Enyart interviewing Bryan Nickel for Real Science Radio's Grand Canyon Month series. You'll enjoy RSR's...
- List of Problems with ‘The River Carved the Canyon’
- List of Problems with the Canyon’s Millions of Years
- List of Problems with ‘The Flood Carved the Canyon’
- List of the Initial Conditions that Preceded the Canyon
- Hydroplate Theory Explanation for the Grand Canyon